The Azerothian Herbologists Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Azerothian Herbologists Association

4 posters

Hello, Hello

Vicar
    Vicar

Hello, Hello Empty Hello, Hello

Post by Vicar Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Since I haven't really officially done so yet, I wanted to introduce myself to my fellow guildmates. I've been in the guild... eh, about a week? Maybe a bit less. Anyway, Ceph/Bryer brought me here. I've been RPing and playing WoW with him since 2005, and we've had some amazing WoW RPing experiences (followed by months of boredom while he searches for RP elsewhere... and fails. And occasionally drags me along to said failparties). I trust his judgement on good RP 100%, so naturally, I cannot wait to get into some story with you peoples. He's also pulled along Kierune/Saveris, who I started RPing with at the same time as Ceph, and I am excited to be RPing with him again. It's been a while.
    I know some people prefer anonymity when it comes to the game vs. real life, and I respect that, but have no problem with anyone calling me by my real name (Nick).
    I've been playing WoW since fall 2005, but I've been a Warcraft fan since the first game (I somehow still have the box for it, although the game itself is long gone). And... yes, I'm totally for the Horde, despite contradicting myself by having my highest level character on the Alliance, and the majority of my RPing experiences having been Alliance ones. Belves don't count.
    Um... what else? I'm a writer, a musician, a poet, et al., and a nerd. I used to work at Circuit City, but for obvious reasons, do not now. I do have a fulltime job, and my schedule can vary, so it'll be hard to predict when I'll be online, but hopefully I won't have too much of a problem coordinating things.

And I have to put this here, because it's bouncing at the side of my screen and beckoning me to use it: Basketball
    Ceph
    Ceph

Hello, Hello Empty Re: Hello, Hello

Post by Ceph Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 am

Also, he forgot to mention that he has an incredible ass.
    Vicar
    Vicar

Post by Vicar Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 am

I also have limited control over time. By limited, I mean... VERY limited. Sometimes I can warp space and time with my very will, and push myself and the world around me to one second in the future. Because it takes a second the harness the vast powers required for such a feat, the results aren't that noticeable, but they are still relevant. The next time you feel a second go by, you might just be experiencing one of my timewarps. Probably not, though.
    Slelis
    Slelis
    Admin

Post by Slelis Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm

An incredible ass? There can only be one! We must duel to the death!
    Taelyn
    Taelyn

Post by Taelyn Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Ceph wrote:Also, he forgot to mention that he has an incredible ass.
    No touching! Mine!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 am